Modular Frac Tank System
Looking for a versatile, mobile water treatment system to handle all of your water management needs? Look no further. Ecosphere’s new Ozonix® EF10M modular frac tank system has been designed with the operator in mind, featuring a plug-and-play Ozonix® water treatment system that can be used in conjunction with a custom 500 barrel frac tank or removed for fixed based installations that require an even smaller footprint.
The new Ozonix® EF10M modular frac tank system has been added to Ecosphere’s award winning line of mobile Ecos-Frac® water treatment products to address the need for one, self-contained water treatment system that can be adapted for a wide range of oil-field water treatment scenarios. The EF10M can be used at the well site for on-the-fly, chemical-free water treatment or removed from its on-board water storage tank to be placed at centralized water recycling facilities or Class II deep injection disposal wells.
Ecosphere’s patented Ozonix® technology is a proven, chemical-free alternative for high-volume wastewater treatment and has been successfully used to treat and recycle over 3 billion gallons of water on more than 700 oil and natural gas wells in major shale plays around the United States.
The EF10M frac tank is capable of processing 10 barrels per minute (420 GPM) or more than 600 thousand gallons per day.
For available inventory and purchasing information, contact us.
- Eliminates Chemicals
- Provides Rapid On-Site Water Reclamation
- Oxidizes Contaminates, Killing Bacteria On-the-Fly
- Eliminates Costly Biocides and Scale Inhibitors
- Eliminates Waste Byproducts and Residual Pollutants
- Eliminates Separation, Transportation & Disposal Costs
- High Volume Capability Allows for Quick Turnaround Time and efficient utilization
- Self-Contained System Offers Minimal Mobilization and Demobilization
- Ozonix® is Environmentally Safe - Preserves Vital Natural Water Resources for Current & Future Generations
- Mobile, Integrated Frac Tank
- Water Holding Capacity of 500 Barrels
- Modular Ozonix® System for Advanced Oxidation
- Flow Rates Rated for 10 Barrels / Min. (420 GPM)
- Salinity Range Rated for 50 - 200,000 PPM
- Onboard ORP Reading Measurements
- Protected By U.S. Patent No’s: 7,699,994 / 7,699,988 7,785,470 / 7,943,087 / 8,318,027 / Patents Pending
- Technical Service Representatives
- Parts and Service Department
- Financing Options Available
- Customer Training
- Sales Support